Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get a free movie for your kids for christmas!

I've never shopped @ CVS & we happened to be in a town Monday that had one, so I just had to stop. I had signed up for a CVS card weeks ago, so I dug it out of my wallet and stepped inside armed ONLY with the coupons from Easter sunday's insert---I had 4 of each---had left all my q's at home as I had not planned to shop---we were out @ dental appointments with 2 of my kids.
First thing I noticed was the floor was carpeted, that was cozy. I liked the way the store was set up.
I checked out the front page of the sales flyer and thought ok, pantene. I can do this.
Transaction #1
1 Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo $2.99
1 Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner $2.99
1 Pantene Mousse $2.99
Total $8.97
Used 3 $1/1 Pantene q's
Total OOP $6.84
Received $3.00 ECB's

Transaction #2
1 Tide w/Febreeze $5.97
1 Downy $3.99
3 Cascade Lemon $5.97
4 Dawn Dish Liquid $3.84
1 Alvin & the chimpmunks squeakuel $4.99 (save $15 wyb $20 p&g)
Total before q's $30.75
Coupons used
$1/1 Tide
$1/1 Downy
$.50/1 Dawn x4
$.50/1 Cascade x3
$3.00 ECB
Total OOP $19.26
I feel like I got the movie for free and just paid for my items. Very cool. Put the movie back to save for a b-day or xmas...I already have several gifts for my kids tucked back for xmas just this week, and I'm usually the mom whose scrambling and/or begging for help from charities @ xmas.
Thank you wuc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment